Attorneys Representing parties weve sued
Looking for case info? Youll find it all here.
To effectively launch SUEaSpammer.com we need attorneys. Lots of them. If you would like to be part of a new ground-breaking effort to stamp out junk email forever, here is what we need you to do:
Use the map below to see what your spam law is by clicking on your state. The links below will take you directly to the SpamLaws.com web site where you can read your states spam law. Click a state below to get started.
- Prepare and mail certified Demand for Payment letters on behalf of spam victims.
- Prepare and file lawsuits on behalf of spam victims.
- File appropriate motions, affidavits, summons, HOAs, Summary Judgements, etc.
- Represent spam victims in court and litigate cases.
- Be willing to work on a contingency basis based on the following schedule regarding all amounts recovered:
- 25% if case is settled before answer
- 33 1/3% if after answer and before case is tried
- 40% if case goes to trial
- 50% if case goes all the way through appeal
Copyright © 2005, SUEaSpammer.com.